- Provide Off-Boarding Guide to employee’s supervisor
- Schedule exit interview on or near employee’s last day. Complete Employee Exit Checklist
- Temporarily reassign official supervisory designation(s) to an allowable employee (via job edit ePAF), as applicable
- If separating from UF, provide employee copy of Separation Memo, containing benefits and retirement contact info
- Discuss the leave cash-out process
- Retrieve P-Card if transferring within UF; or destroy card if employee is leaving UF. Notify department’s Business Manager to cancel card with the University P-Card team.
- Retrieve all office keys (office, lab, etc). Ensure all UF property has been retrieved (computer, tablet, etc.)
- If relocating, s/he is responsible for updating address in myUFL > My Self Service (to ensure W-2 is sent to correct location) and notifying Selective Service.
Inform employee to notify UF of any future address changes to ensure W-2 is received. If the employee changes address after separation: Former Employee Address Change form
- Enter termination date in ISA, using last date in position (for budgeting purposes, notifying property manager, after-hours building access, PHHP IT support)
- Contact department DSA to terminate myUFL security roles, if necessary. If transferring to new department, remove PHHP affiliation to roles
- Verify security access terminated in all areas
- Forward all appropriate documents; including this checklist, to your DOHR contact:
- DOHR will update College HR database