FTE Change for Faculty or Staff Positions

Faculty HR Contact: Lorie Martin

For Staff contact your Dean’s Office Human Resources Generalist

Employee Name:


Department Contact:


Complete PSF (only if increasing FTE)
FTE change must be at the written request of the employee
Complete Voluntary FTE Change Request Form and submit to appropriate DOHR contact for review
Update staff position description if FTE change affects essential functions
Enter an update position e-PAF following the steps listed in the Change FTE instruction guide, and address the salary change
Send FTE Request and completed form to your DOHR contact
DO will update College HRDB Review with new salary and FTE

PHHP 7/2019